For the 27th Annual Texas Autism Conference, we are introducing registration with a one-time fee to the site, AKA 'Watch Parties'. All registered participants will receive the event links 24 hours in advance of the conference date.
Please review the Terms and Conditions link below concerning the Livestream event.
To participate in this year's conference via Livestream:
- Contact email@example.com for a price quote.
- Specify in the email that the quote is for the '27th Annual Texas Autism Conference'
- Please include your district/group name
- Please estimate the number of participants
- We will return your email with a Commitment Form that includes pricing for your Watch Party.
- Return the completed Commitment Form to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Do I login to the conference and watch it on my computer?
Yes. Once you are registered, we will send you a link for Day 1 and Day 2 viewing a few days in advance of the conference.
- Will the conference be available via YouTube?
No, the video feed is live and provided by ESC Region 13 thru the website livestream.com
- Is there an opportunity to check my device settings for the webinar?
You can test using one of the videos on this website: https://livestream.com/watch
- Is it taking place at the same time as the Conference in San Marcos?
Yes, the video feed is live only with a fixed agenda (one stream only). Note recording is prohibited, so you will not be able to watch at a later time.
- Can I receive TSHA/TAPA/TOTA CEU credit for watching the Livestream?
No, CEU credits are not available for Livestream.
- May I ask questions?
Asking questions of the presenter will not be an option.
- I have questions about the Livestream process.
See the ESC Region 13 FAQ page.