For the 26th Annual Texas Autism Conference, we are introducing registration with a one-time fee to the site, AKA 'Watch Parties'. All registered participants will receive the event links 24 hours in advance of the conference date.
Please review the Terms and Conditions link below concerning the Livestream event.
To participate in this year's conference via Livestream:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote. Please include your district/group name.
- We will return your email with a Commitment Form that includes pricing for your Watch Party.
- Return the completed Commitment Form to 'email@example.com'
Featured Livestream Speakers:
Conference Agenda (Schedule):
(use the "Livestream" filter on the right)
- Do I login to the conference and watch it on my computer?
Yes. Once you are registered, we will send you a link for Day 1 and Day 2 viewing a few days in advance of the conference.
- Will the conference be available via YouTube?
No, the video feed is live and provided by ESC Region 13 thru the website livestream.com
- Is there an opportunity to check my device settings for the webinar?
You can test using one of the videos on this website: https://livestream.com/watch
- Is it taking place at the same time as the Conference in San Marcos?
Yes, the video feed is live only with a fixed agenda (one stream only). Note recording is prohibited, so you will not be able to watch at a later time.
- May I ask questions?
Asking questions of the presenter will not be an option.
- Other Issues
See the ESC Region 13 FAQ page.