is now underway
On behalf of the Education Service Center, Region 2 and the Texas Education Agency, we invite you to submit a proposal for this year's conference.
- If selected, it is the responsbility of the presenter to appear at the 2014 Texas Autism Conference and to deliver the presentation at their designated time. The presenter and one co-presenter as submitted in the application, will be listed in the program.
- Presenter will be responsible for their travel, mileage, lodging and any other expenses related to the conference.
- Co-presenters cannot be added to the proposal after it has been submitted and selected.
- Last day to submit is June 7, 2014.
- If selected, you will be notified via-email the week of June 16-20, 2014.
- Selected presenters will automatically be registered for the conference by ESC-2 staff.
- Conference details will be provided via-email.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- A screen, LCD projector, and a lavaliere will be provided for presenter and one co-presenter.
- If additional equipment is needed, presenter will be responsible for the charges..
- Presenters will be responsible for bringing their own laptop.
- Presenters will be responsible for bringing any additional audiovisual equipment such as speakers, document cameras, and cables for connecting equipment, etc.
- Presenters will be asked to submit an electronic copy of their presentation.
- Presenters may bring copies of their handouts to distribute at their session.
Please click on the link below for proposal application: