For the 27th Annual Texas Autism Conference, we are introducing registration with a one-time fee to the site, AKA 'Watch Parties'. All registered participants will receive the event links 24 hours in advance of the conference date.
Please review the Terms and Conditions link below concerning the Livestream event.
To participate in this year's conference via Livestream:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
Specify in the email that the quote is for the '27th Annual Texas Autism Conference'
Please include your district/group name
Please estimate the number of participants
- We will return your email with a Commitment Form that includes pricing for your Watch Party.
- Return the completed Commitment Form to 'email@example.com'
- How much does it cost?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote. Pricing is based on District/Group size.
- Do I login to the conference and watch it on my computer or tablet?
Yes. Once you are registered, we will send you a link for Day 1 and Day 2 viewing a few days in advance of the conference.
- Will the conference be available via YouTube?
No, the video feed is live and provided by ESC Region 13 thru the website livestream.com
- Is there an opportunity to check my device settings for the webinar?
You can test using one of the videos on this website: https://livestream.com/watch
- Is the Livestream taking place at the same time as the Conference?
Yes, the video feed is live only with a fixed agenda (one stream only). Note recording is prohibited, so you will not be able to watch at a later time. The stream will include all keynote events and select breakout sessions.
- What breakouts are included with the Livestream?
Session list here
- Can I receive TSHA/TAPA/TOTA CEU credit for watching the Livestream?
No, CEU credits are not available for Livestream.
- How do I receive credit?
We have each participant sign-in using a Google Form each day. Once the conference is complete, we will use this form as our sign-in sheet. Email notifications will be sent out with instructions for evaluation and certificate. Certificates are issued with 6 to 12 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
- May I ask questions?
Asking questions of the presenter will not be an option.
- I have questions about the Livestream process.
See the ESC Region 13 FAQ page.